Are you looking for the cheap and best web hosting providers for India?
Have you worried about spending lots of money on hosting?
If this is your problem, then this article is here for you to sort out your problem. In this article, you will get the cheap and as well as the best web hosting providers for India.
There are so many hosting providers in India that are offering cheap hosting to their customers, but sometimes it is not reliable. But we have gathered some best reliable Indian hosting companies, where you can host your next website.
List Of Best Hosting Companies for India
- Bluehost – It is recommended and best for beginner Bloggers.
- A2 Hosting – Faster Page Loading speed Upto 20X.
- Hostinger – WordPress Optimised Hosting for a cheap price.
- FastComet – High performance-focused and reliable hosting.
- Hostsoch – Free Domain for a Lifetime.
- Godaddy – Best for small businesses
- GreenGeeks – The Eco-web hosting provider
Famous Hosting Companies in India
Cheap hosting providers
As I mentioned earlier, so many hosting providers are available in India. The higher the cost, is always not better. So you need to choose the best hosting at an affordable price.
Sounds tricky, yes it is important to know about the features and likewise, it’s quality.
You may think if the price of hosting is cheap, then what about quality?
Ok, let’s lookout for some of the best hosting companies that provide better hosting for Indians. Now, we will give you the best web hosting providers in India with their benefits.
Top and cheap Indian hosting companies
Bluehost hosting India
Bluehost is a Globally recognized & recommended Hosting Company. It has a Special price for BlueHost India.
Bluehost Key Features
- WordPress Recommended Hosting
- Complete SSD storage
- Unmetered transfer
- Free Domain Name
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL
The best and recommended hosting provider in India is the Bluehost. Bluehost is a leading web hosting company, and they provide hosting services to millions of websites worldwide.
This hosting was founded in the year 2003 and it almost offering 2M+ websites all over the world.
They have data centers in 6 locations, including India (Mumbai), and providing the services at an affordable cost. But Bluehost doesn’t allow you to choose the data centers.
The most important thing is that Bluehost is a WordPress recommended hosting, which is highly optimized for WordPress.
Bluehost hosting features
Bluehost provides you free domain name registration for the 1st year. They also have a free SSL certificate to protect your website.
Bluehost has malware detection and automated security to protect your site. They have 1 click WordPress install to make your work easier.
- Read – Benefits of Using WordPress For your website
- Read – WordPress.com Vs wordpress.org – Which is best
It also provides 24/7 customer support is to solve your queries. Except for their basic plan, other plans come with unlimited disk storage and unlimited hosting. So you can use it efficiently for your websites.
This is a reliable hosting than the other hostings and highly suitable for WordPress users.
- Bluehost hosting is a WordPress recommended and the reliable hosting provider
- It provides you the good uptime and better performance.
- It has unlimited SSD storage and bandwidth.
- With Bluehost, your websites load faster because of CDN.
- One-click install of WordPress and free domain name for 1 year.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- They are not providing a free website migration
- In Bluehost, the renewal cost increases. (But initially, you buy for 3 years with 60% Discount)
- They don’t have free backups.
A2 Hosting is a speed and performance-focused Web hosting company. Their turbo servers make your websites load 20X faster.
A2 Hosting Key Features
- Turbo Servers (Upto 20x Faster)
- Free Site Migration
- 100 GB SSD storage
- Free SSL and Cloudflare CDN
- Lightspeed enhanced servers
- Great uptime and 24/7 support
A2 Hosting is a highly performance-focused hosting provider. Its main feature is their Turbo server, which makes your websites load faster than others.
A2 hosting is well balanced in all its features and gives you extraordinary performance. The A2 Hosting servers are highly optimized for WordPress.
A2 Hosting Pros
- High-speed Turbo server (upto 20x faster)
- Various data center options
- Get free migration from A2 hosting.
- Great pack of security features like DDoS protection, two-factor authentication, web application firewall, and many more.
- 24/7 Great customer support from guru support
A2 Hosting Cons
- No free Domain Name
- Turbo Server is not available in the startup plan.
Hostinger hosting – India prices
Hostinger is a well-known hosting provider at a much cheaper price. It is highly optimized for WordPress and much suitable for beginners.
Hostinger Key Features
- Hosting for less than $1 (starts ₹59)
- Free Domain Name
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Cloudflare protected Nameservers
- Litespeed Cache for WordPress acceleration
The next web hosting provider with cheap cost in India is Hostinger. The Hostinger is also offering the hostings at a low cost and the best quality.
The Hostinger was established in 2004 and now they have over 29 Million users in 178 countries. Moreover, they get 15k new sign-ups every day.
Hostinger cheap hosting features
Hostinger has a free website builder so that you can design your websites easily. They also offer you the free domain name for premium hostings plans.
By the way, you also get a free domain name. The Hostinger has a domain transfer and you can transfer it with simple steps.
Moreover, 24/7/365 days chat support is available to solve your queries. You will get the fast websites here so that your blog site or business will not get down.
- Read – Free Web hosting providers for new bloggers
- Read – Powerful reasons to start using Self Hosted WordPress site
They also have a user-friendly control panel, which helps users to easily manage their functionalities. The free SSL certificate protects your website and improves customer’s trust.
They have better uptime and performance to your website. A 30-day money-back guarantee is available, so you can definitely try it without any problem.
- Hostinger has the fastest servers and better uptime.
- They have a Free SSL certificate, Cloudflare protection.
- They have spam, malware, & DDOS protection, and more.
- Hostinger also has daily/weekly back-ups
- You will get a free domain name
- Free website builder
- Email forwarding, autoresponders
- They also have 24/7/365 days of customer support.
- Better Litespeed cache and the best performance
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- The Hostinger provide Customer support only through the live chat
- Lack of traditional cPanel
- The daily backups are available only on a business plan. (every Other plans have weekly backups)
Fastcomet Is one of the high performance-focused Web hosting providers. It has a data center in Mumbai, India.
Fastcomet Key Features
- Free Website Migration
- Daily Backups
- Lets Encrypt SSL
- Latest cPanel
- Instant Customer support
- Web Application Firewall
- Powerful Caching
Fastcomet is one of the best and cheap web hosting providers in India.
They have founded their hosting in 2013 and they have over 50000+ personal & small website users and with 11 data centers all over the world.
This web hosting company has one of its data centers in Mumbai, India, and providing hosting at the best competitive prices.
Fastcomet cheap hosting features
Fastcomet provides free website transfer, yes you can transfer your website from the existing hosting to Fastcomet, free of cost.
While other hosting add charges for every website transfer. Free domain transfer and you can also renew it for free
24/7 priority customer support is available for you, therefore you can contact them via phone or chat.
We know the security is very important; therefore, the Fostcomet provides the best security with firewall protection, that protect your site from the malicious attacks and many more security features.
SSD servers, so you don’t need to worry about the HDD drive’s failure. They have the website speed up and the caching, so that your websites load faster.
Daily backups available and regarding your plan they provide 7 days or 30 days back up. Moreover, they are offering the 45 day’s money-back guarantee, which is the best period to try this hosting.
They have the 11 data centres, so this is the extensive network and they provide the most reliable hosting.
- Fastcomet has a 99.9% uptime commitment
- 100% transparency guarantee and reliable hosting
- Daily server checks and website monitoring
- Proactive support to solve your queries
- Website, DDOS protection, and firewall & server security
- Free website builder and smart control panel
- Free SSL, Cloudflare CDN, and free website migration
- 24/7 top priority human support and multiple data centers
- Hacked websites recovery
- They provide the rocket booster for the upgrade plans when compared to the basic plans.
- The bandwidth storage is a maximum of 35GB while other hostings are providing unlimited.
HostSoch Hosting – Local India webhosting
Hostsoch is a complete Indian-origin Hosting provider, which provides extra-ordinary features at a much competitive price. It is suitable for Indian Audiences
Hostsoch Key Features
- Free Domain for Lifetime
- Unlimited Space & Transfer
- 24/7 customer support
- Free malware scan & daily Backups
- Premium Speed and Uptime
The next cheap web hosting provider in India is the HostSoch. HostSoch is a reliable web hosting company
The HostSoch is founded in 2012 and it has better uptime, amazing customer service for 24×7 and it is simply better as well as affordable hosting.
HostSoch cheap hosting features
The HostSoch provides lifetime free domain and free domain transfer and also domain privacy. Sounds happy. Yes, you get all tools in one pack.
Certainly, you will also get a 99.9% server uptime. Where you can get the best performance. 24/7/365 support is available to help you at any time you need.
You can easily upgrade your plan whenever you need it. They have the SSL certificates to protect your website from malware. It is a cheap and best web hosting to buy in India.
- The HostSoch has SSL certificates with 128/256 encryption.
- Scan your website automatically to check for SQL injection, attacks
- Daily Malware scan and protection
- 360 Web security
- Sitelock is there to protect from bots, site locks firewall.
- Customer support for 24/7/365 and daily backups
- Better uptime, simple and fast website
- Budget-friendly services and have the cPanel hosting
- No free Domain on basic Plan.
- HostSoch doesn’t have any cloud hosting or VPS hosting. Not much room to grow
- They have only a live chat support system.
Use the Above Infographic with a credit or LinkBack
GoDaddy is well known hosting provider in India. The GoDaddy is the largest domain registrar in the World.
GoDaddy Key Features
- 20 GB storage space
- Automatic daily Malware scans
- Latest version of PHP 7
- 1 GB Database Storage
- First-year free Business Email
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Hack repair and Guaranteed Cleanups
GoDaddy is a well-known web hosting company in India.
GoDaddy says that it has the largest services platform for entrepreneurs around the world. They have 20+ Million customers and over 14 offices in the globe from Seattle to Belgrade.
They provide you the hosting at great prices.
GoDaddy gives a maximum discount for the first year of domain registration and web hosting for their customers. You get a free website builder, and you will get the customized themes and a better loading page.
They have a backup option with 1 click to restore and it comes with malware protection (Malware scan and removal).
You will get 24/7 customer support to solve your queries. At last, you will get the 30-day money-back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with their service, your amount will be refunded.
- The GoDaddy user interface is better to use and they provide decent speed.
- They have a cPanel, and you can easily install the addons or apps
- GoDaddy has multiple data centers for the best service
- They also give you a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Free Domain Name for a year
- GoDaddy plans look cheap, but it lacks many basic features.
- You will also don’t get the backups until you pay for the back-up plan.
- No free SSL on Basic and Deluxe plans.
- They also don’t have flexible features like unlimited websites.
- They don’t have live chat support, and you will not get an immediate response with their contact support.
How to select a web hosting
These are some important things to consider when buying web hosting for your website.
Look at the amount of disk space given by the hosting companies for your website. Most of the hosting companies provide a minimum of 10 GB of storage on their basic, which will be enough for beginners. Don’t go with anything less than that.
The hosting performance decides the speed of the website. Having better loading speed is more important to reduce bounce rates and improve SEO. Only buy the hosting, that comes with SSD storage. Don’t buy the HDD storage hosting. A2 hosting provides turbo servers, which highly increases your site’s speed and performance.
Choosing better hosting at an affordable price is important. Higher cost doesn’t always mean better hosting, so choose the hosting with the best features at a competitive price.
Security and Uptime
Look at the security features on the hosting. Some hosting companies, also restrict some important security features in their basic plan. So before buying, check the security features available on your chosen hosting plan.
Websites uptime is also important. Get the hosting that gives 99.9% uptime or more, which highly improves your online presence. Don’t go for hosting with uptime less than 99.97%.
Having technical team support is always better. So look for hosting that gives better customer service. Also, check their mode of support, it may be a live chat, phone, or ticketed system. So choose which suits you better.
Many premium hosting companies giving you many extra features, when buying hosting. This includes free domain name, free migration, free SSL, CDN, speed optimization, regular backups, choosing data centre location, marketing credits, website builders and so on…
You can choose the hosting based on your preference, if not then you have to pay separately for each extra feature. It will cost you more and more.
3 Best Web hosting for India
- A2 hosting – It comes with pretty decent features and higher site performance.
- Hostinger – With less cost, it offers great hosting. Hostinger prices start from ₹59/month.
- FastComet – It is an internationally recognized hosting company. It has a data center in India, which provides quick response time to Indian audiences.
Local (India) Web hosting or Global Web hosting
I have given a combination of both Indian web hosting providers and global hosting providers that are famous in India. But if you are an indian user, which web hosting is best.
Who should buy India web Hosting?
If your focused audience is in India, then you can go for local hosting. You can also get payment flexibility and customer supports from the local language. But sometimes you may lack some high-class features.
Who Should Buy Global web hosting?
If you have audiences from different parts of the world, then global hosting is the preferred choice, Global hosting comes with great technical support and better performance. You can also get great security and highly scalable features.
What is my opinion on buying Webhosting in India
I should definitely go with global hosting providers. It’s because, international hosting companies are hosting millions of websites, so they have great features, security, and performance at a better price. You can also expect world-class hosting support from global hosting providers.
FAQ on Web Hosting
Web hosting is the process of storing your website in the server and managing the website from the server-side. The Hosting provider allocates, separate storage and resources for you, that are essential for the website.
Yes, there are many hosting companies, that provide free hosting for beginners. Check out the list of free hosting providers for your website.
1. Shared Hosting
2. VPS hosting
3. Cloud Hosting
4. Reseller Hosting
5. Dedicated servers
There are different hosting types offered by companies. If you are a beginner blogger or small business, then go for shared hosting. For medium-sized websites, VPS hosting will be better. For large and well-established websites, a dedicated hosting plan is the best. You can also try cloud hosting, which will give you maximum performance.
When it comes to cheap, Hostinger is the best to consider. It provides the best hosting at a cheaper price. it also comes with a Litespeed cache, complete SSD storage, and optimized for WordPress. The hostigerPlan starts from ₹59/month. In their next plan, you will get a free domain name also. So it is the best deal.
For beginner bloggers, Bluehost and A2 hosting can be a great choice. Bluehost is a WordPress recommended hosting provider, that comes with pre-installed WordPress. It also has great customer support. If you need higher performance, then go with A2 hosting.
You can choose the hosting based on your budget and needs. Mostly all the hosting companies come with a minimum 30-day money-back guarantee. So, if you are not satisfied with their hosting service, then just get your money back.
You can get a good premium hosting from ₹100 to ₹1000 per month. Some hosting companies don’t provide a free domain, so a good TLD domain name costs ₹100 to ₹1500 per year. Choose the hosting companies that provide you a free domain name and SSL. So you can save more.
For better performance A2 hosting is best. If you are using a WordPress website and need a recommended hosting, then BlueHost is the best. If you are not using wordpress, then you can try Godaddy. But Godaddy is not much recommended.
Bluehost and siteground, both are very famous hosting provider in the Industry. But siteground increased their hosting prices. Siteground is 2x costlier than Bluehost. And also siteground gives less storage space and No free domain. As a beginner Bluehost is my recommended choice.
Best Web Hosting in India: Wrap up
In recent years there are many web hosting companies evolving in India. So you have to choose the web hosting based on your audience location, cost, and performance.
Getting a good global hosting provider can be a better choice. If you are a beginner blogger, then get the beginner-friendly hosting that gives the best technical customer support.
Thank you for spending your valuable time with me. If you find this article useful, then share it with others.
I hope, this article will help you choose the best web hosting in India. Do you prefer any other hosting for Indian users?