Are you looking for the best SSD hosting providers to host your website?
Best and Cheapest SSD Hosting providers with best discounts
|A2 Hosting||$2.99/mo||70% OFF||Visit A2 Hosting|
|Hostinger||$0.99/mo||90% OFF||Get Hostinger|
|GreenGeeks||$2.95/mo||70% Discount||Explore GreenGeeks|
|Fastcomet||$2.95/mo||65% OFF||Check FastComet|
|Bluehost||$3.95/mo||60% Discount||Bluehost Deals|
|WPX||$20.83/mo||Discount on annual||Check WPX|
|DreamHost||$2.49/mo||save 64%||Visit DreamHost|
|Interserver||$5/mo||Upto 50%||Check Interserver|
SSD hosting will highly boost up your website speed, which gives faster page loading speed.
In this modern-day, most of the hosting companies are upgrading to SSD hosting servers. Even so, some hosting providers use HDD servers, which have much lesser performance compared to SSD hosting. So, avoid using the HDD servers for your websites.
So I have hand-picked some of the best SSD hosting providers in the industry, that gives better performance.
7 Best SSD Hosting Providers – Faster websites every time
A2 Hosting is a premium SSD hosting provider at an affordable price. It comes with a turbo server, which makes your website 20X faster than others.
- 100 GB SSD Storage Space
- Anytime Money Back Guarantee
- Choice of choosing data centers
- Best customer support
A2 Hosting is one of the better SSD hosting with powerful features. Their every plan comes with SSD servers.
A2 hosting also has turbo servers, which can speed up your websites up to 20X faster than others.
A2 hosting plan is one of the cheapest plans in the hosting industry but comes with high-performance features. It also provides a wide variety of hosting options like shared hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated hosting, and reseller hosting.
So, it gives you many options for easy scalability. It is highly optimized for WordPress and also friendly hosting for developers.
It comes with a money-back guarantee. It is one of the few hosting companies that give you free hosting migration done by their experts.
A2 Hosting Benefits
- SSD servers – Their basic plan comes with 100 GB SSD storage and other plans come with unlimited SSD hosting. Their higher plans also come with turbo servers, which are powered by NVMe storage.
- Datacenter locations – It has 4 Data centers on three different continents. It also allows you to choose the data center’s location. So you can choose a data center nearer to your audience.
- Anytime money-back guarantee – The anytime money-back guarantee is a very rare type of money back given by this hosting. Within 30 days, you will get your complete refund. After that time, you will get a prorated refund based on the unused resources. So it is much better.
- Better Security – It comes with a pack of security features to keep you safe every time. The security features include hack scan protection, DDoS, web application firewall, brute force attack, virus scanning, and two-factor authentication.
To know their better features – Perfect A2 hosting review
|Storage space||100 GB SSD|
|Migration||Free expert migration|
|Support (24/7)||Guru Crew support (Phone, Live Chat, or email)|
|Others||Free SSL, CDN, Choice of Data Centre|
Hostinger – Cheapest SSD hosting
Hostinger is a well-known and cheapest web hosting provider in the industry with greater performance. It is highly optimized for wordpress.
- 10 GB SSD storage
- Cheapest SSD hosting ($0.99)
- Free SSL
- 30 Day Money Back
Hostinger is the lowest and best SSD hostinger providers in the industry. It is one of the best hosting for beginner bloggers.
Their hosting plan starts from less than one dollar per month. At this price, it offers better hosting than some other higher priced hosting providers.
With its great uptime and higher performance, hostinger is one of the best hosting for powerful websites. It also comes with 24/7 live chat customer support.
- Better Price – Their basic plan starts from $0.99/month. It includes 10GB SSD storage, 1 website, and a free SSL certificate. Their higher plans come with 20 GB and 100 GB SSD storage.
- Money-back guarantee – Just try it with a free mind. If you don’t like it, get your complete money refund within 30 days.
- High features – Their premium shared hosting plans come with a free domain name, free SSL, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited database, and Litespeed cache for WordPress acceleration.
If you are a beginner blogger, then it could the best SSD hosting provider you should do with.
|Storage space||10 GB SSD|
|Support||24/7/365 Live chat|
|Others||Free SSL, Litespeed Cache|
GreenGeeks hosting – Well balanced SSD hosting
GreenGeeks is an eco-friendly web hosting provider, which is highly balanced with every feature.
Their every plan comes with unlimited SSD storage.
- Unlimited Webspace
- Free Domain name for a year
- Daily backups
- 30-day money back
GreenGeeks is one of the eco-friendly SSD web hosting providers. Their every plan comes with SSD hosting.
GreenGeeks hosting provides a well set of features and benefits, that are highly balanced with every aspect of hosting needs.
If you need an SSD hosting provider that is well-rounded with all the important features and better reliable hosting, then it can the better choice.
- Storage Space – GreenGeeks every plan comes with unlimited storage space, which makes it better.
- Money-Back guarantee – It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Extra features – Free Domain name, free SSL, CDN, regular nigh backups, and unlimited database.
It is one of the better Solid-state hosting providers, which is well balanced in every feature.
|Support (24/7)||Phone, live chat & email|
|Others||SSL, CDN, daily backup|
FastComet Is a highly performance-focused hosting provider. It has many data centers on different continents. So you can easily host it nearer to you.
- 15 GB SSD Space
- Free Website Migration
- Daily Backups
- Free SSL and CDN
- Better customer support
Fastcomet is a powerful and robust SSD cloud hosting provider. It comes with 11 data centers and 200 Global CDN network access points.
Fastcomet is packed with some powerful features that make your website more powerful and secure. It also gives you free domain migration.
It is also one of the highly performance-focused SSD hosting providers. Their basic plan is also designed to handle up to 25,000 visitors per month. Which is much better for the basic plan.
- SSD Storage – Fastcomet comes with the latest SSD storage with raid 10 configuration. Their basic plan comes up with 15 GB SSD storage and one website.
- Money-back guarantee – It gives you 45 days of money back, which is a better time to try to test the hosting.
- Resources – You will get your CPU and RAM for better performance. The latest cPanel and over 300+ free applications supported.
- Powerful caching – Being a performance-focused hosting, it comes with five layers of caching. With CDN and other powerful caching features, your website will load faster.
|Storage space||15 GB SSD|
|Support (24/7)||Phone, live chat &ticket support|
|Others||SSL, CDN, daily backup, cPanel|
Bluehost – WordPress recommended hosting
Bluehost is a highly popular and WordPress Recommended hosting provider.
Its basic pack comes with 50 GB SSD storage.
- Complete SSD storage
- 24/7 Customer support
- Free Domain Name For 1 year
- More reliable & recommended
Bluehost is a well known and WordPress recommended hosting company in the industry. It hosts over 2 million websites worldwide.
Bluehost is highly suitable for beginners. It comes with an automatic wordpress installation. This also gives many extraordinary features at a lower price.
- Optimized for WordPress – If you are using wordpress, then this could be your best SSD hosting for your website. It also comes with an automatic WordPress installation.
- SSD storage – The basic plan has 50 GB SSD storage and a free domain name for a year. The other plans come with an unlimited website and unlimited SSD storage.
- Customer Support – It gives you both phone and live chat support.
- Money-Back guarantee – Within the first 30 days you are eligible for a refund, but for a full refund, you should cancel in the first 3 days. (If you bought a free domain, then it is chargeable during refund)
Bluehost is one of the best SSD hosting providers and also recommended hosting by wordpress.
|Storage space||50 GB SSD|
|Support (24/7)||Phone & live chat|
|Others||Free domain, Free SSL|
WPX Hosting – Managed SSD hosting providers
WPX Hosting is a powerful and robust hosting in the industry. It offers you a better hosting experience.
If you want to experience the power of managed hosting, then this is the best.
- 5 Websites
- Custom Built CDN
- Free Malware detection & removal
- Quick technical support
- 30-Day Money-back guarantee
WPX is a highly managed wordpress hosting provider in the industry. If the website is your main business, then this is the hosting you should go with.
It comes with complete SSD storage and provides you better server response time when compared to others. WPX is quite costly than other above hosting companies, but it values for every dollar you spend.
- Custom CDN – WPX hosting comes with its custom made CDN, which has 26 global locations. It makes your website super fast and highly optimized for better speeds.
- High security – It comes with high security and also it has free malware detection and removal. If your site is hacked, get free malware cleaning from experts.
- Customer support – Average 30-second live chat response for 24/7. It is one of the best technical customer support among other hosting companies.
- Money-Back – It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
It is packed with many premium features. If you need a powerful SSD hosting company with world-class benefits, then it is the best choice.
|Storage space||10 GB SSD|
|Support (24/7)||Quick live chat|
|Others||Custom CDN, free malware removal, site speed optimization|
If you want to completely focus on your business then, managed hosting can be the best. WPX gives you one of the best tech support and makes your works much easier.
It gives you unlimited free hosting migrations from their experts.
DreamHost also one of the well-known hosting providers, that gives SSD hosting at an affordable price.
- Free Domain name
- Pre-installed WordPress
- Fast SSD storage
- Unlimited Traffic
- Free SSL
DreamHost is another WordPress recommended hosting provider. It hosts over 1.5 million websites around the world. It is one of the important reasons which makes it more reliable.
Dreamhost’s hosting plan starts from $2.49/month. It is also highly optimized for wordpress and comes with pre-installed WordPress.
Their every plan comes with solid-state drive storage, which makes your website better.
It has a free automated migration plugin to easily migrate your websites.
- SSD Storage – It comes with 50 GB SSD storage on their basic plan and unlimited SSD on higher plans.
- Pricing – It has 2 wordpress plans, that shared starter and shared unlimited. The basic costs $2.49/month and the other $3.95/month.
- Money-Back – It ultimately gives you an 97-day money-back guarantee, with a full refund. It is the most days for money back, so you can completely try the hosting and its flexibility.
|Storage space||Unlimited SSD|
|Support (24/7)||Email or chat|
|Others||Free domain, automated backups, free SSL|
With its standard Plan, it offers unlimited hosting at a better competitive price. It comes with complete Ultra SSD storage.
- Unlimited website hosting
- Unlimited SSD storage
- Price Lock Guarantee
- 30-day money-back Guarantee
- Speed Optimisation
Interserver hosting doesn’t have many confusing plans. It comes with a standard plan which gives access to maximum features in their only plan.
With their simple plans, it offers unlimited features. It also comes with a price-lock guarantee. This price lock guarantee ensures, your initial plan price is maintained for your lifetime.
So you don’t need to have higher price shocks during hosting renewals.
Their standard plan comes with unlimited websites and SSD storage. It comes with Intershield protection for better security. Interserver supports over 450+ cloud apps.
|Storage space||Unlimited Ultra SSD|
|Customer Support||24/7 available|
|Others||Free SSL, free migration, CDN|
How to choose the best SSD hosting providers
The above mentioned are the best SSD hosting providers. But having a better website performance not only depends on the SSD storage.
Better performance also involves better caching and choosing the data centers.
Every hosting has some special in some particular areas, so you can choose based on your needs.
Hostinger is the Cheapest SSD hosting provider you should go with. It is a well-known hosting provider, costs only $0.99.
If you need better performance at an affordable price, then A2 hosting can be better. It comes with turbo servers, which makes your website load faster.
If you are looking for more storage space and better reliable hosting, then go with Bluehost. Their basic pack comes with 50 GB SSD storage.
If you need managed wordpress hosting, which gives world-class technical support and performance, then WPX hosting is the best.
If you need an SSD hosting, that is highly balanced with every features and eco friendly, then GreenGeeks will be better. Their plans are well rounded with all the important features, you needed to run a perfect website.
If you don’t like more renewals charges for hosting, then Interserver can be perfect. It comes with better performance and unlimited features. It can be much better if you are targeting American and European audiences.
What is SSD hosting?
The web hosting that uses solid-state drives (SSD) as storage in servers is called SSD hosting. Mostly, many of the hosting companies are upgrading their Servers to SSDs in recent years.
In the olden days, Hard disk Drives (HDD) are Used. HDD has much lower performance when compared to SDD. The evolution of SSD in the last decade made more changes in the performance of the technology.
How HDD and SSD drives differ from each other?
Most of us have been initially used HDD laptops and later upgraded to SSD. When you normally look outside, they both look similar. But it has some major differences.
HDD drives contain moving parts, in which a small wheel is continuously running when it is working. In Solid-state drives (SSD), as the name suggests, it fully contains solid particles.
Solid-State drives provide relatively much faster read and write speed. You can get the HDD hosting at much cheaper than SSD. But the failure rate of HDD is higher than the solid-state drives.
It’s because of the regularly rotating parts in the hard drives. Some shared hosting companies are not mentioning the storage types, whether it is HDD or SSD.
In that type of case, you should confirm the type of servers before buying web hosting.
Why Everyone should go with SSD hosting providers?
In the olden days, SSD storage is costly, but it is not anymore. As we have seen above, you can get SSD hosting for $0.99/month.
You will get much significant performance change in your websites when you convert to Solid-state drives. Better website performance will lead to a better user experience.
Some companies also using outdated SSD technology and HDD drives. So go only with the well-reputed companies, that gives maximum performance.
Fastcomet hosting provides you latest SSD hosting technology and also it is a cloud hosting provider.
Many of them are also moving towards cloud hosting for better performance. Nowadays, cloud hosting is a maximum of SSD storage drives. But some companies still using hard drives in hosting.
Benefits of SSD Hosting
- Better Performance – The SSD drives give you 20x faster read and write speed in the storage.
- Less Failure rate – The failure rate of HDD drives are higher than the Solid-state drives. So it makes SSD to be more reliable.
- Power consumption – During the idle conditions, HDD drives draw fifteen times more than the power of SSD drives. Under load conditions, it will be less, but also consumes up to 7 times more power than SSD. Less power consumption helps to reduce the hosting cost.
- Cost – The cost of SSD hosting providers is also not much higher than the HDD. It only has very little cost difference.
FAQ on SSD hosting providers
Hostinger is the cheapest SSD hosting provider, which is suitable for every beginner.
You can migrate your website by yourself or get help from experts. Many premium hosting providers offer you free hosting migration from experts. So you can get help.
SSD hosting is suitable for everyone who wants to make their website fast and improve performance.
If you are a beginner blogger or small business website, SSD is enough. Cloud hosting comes with higher performance and reliability, but it costs too high. For beginners, SSD hosting can be much better.
Best SSD hosting providers: Wrap Up
These are some of the best SSD hosting providers that come with unique features. Choosing the hosting with better performance and SSD storage is a perfect choice.
Thank you for reading this article. If you found this article useful, Kindly share it.
Do you know any other better SSD hosting providers, comment below?